The Sechrist IV-100B is a microprocessor controlled critical care ventilator with interchangeable exhalation blocks (for infant, pediatric or anesthesia use). These vents have comprehensive alarm systems with audible and visual alarms and digital displays. Accessories available include: humidifier, air and oxygen source, and mobile stand.
The Sechrist IV-100B Infant Ventilator addresses infant ventilation needs with easy-to-use controls that permit rapid setting of ventilation parameters and allow clinicians to fine tune to the greatest accuracy.
The built-in displays provide easy-to-read continuous ventilation parameter information. The alarm system is comprehensive, but avoids information overload during alarm conditions. To prevent inadvertent PEEP when higher flow rates are required, a special exhalation value block and pediatric circuit are available.
The IV-100B is capable of meeting the most demanding requirements of the intensive care unit. You can ventilate newborn to pediatric patients with precise control of oxygen concentration, at respiratory rates of 1 to 150 breaths per minute. The Inspiratory and Expiratory Pressure controls are non-interactive. A simple, yet comprehensive alarm system monitors the parameters you have set up and notifies you of significant changes.
- Recommended Applications: Neonatal, Infant, and Pediatric Ventilation
- Flow: 0-32 LPM, Flush 40 LPM
- FiO2: 0.21 to 1.00
- Mode: OFF, CPAP, VENT
- Inspiratory Time: 0.10 to 2.90 sec.
- Expiratory Time: 0.30 to 60.0 sec.
- I : E Ratio: 10:1 to 1:600 (Readout 1:0.1 to 1:99)
- Rate: 1 to 150 BPM
- Expiratory Pressure: 2 to 20 cm H2O; Zero Baseline possible at 24 LPM and higher rates
- Inspiratory Pressure: 5 to 70 cm H2O
- Manual Breath: Yes
- Alarms: Independent for Microprocessor; Low Airway Pressure, Leaks, Patient Disconnect, Fail to Cycle, Apnea, Prolonged Inspiration, and Peak Overpressure
- Alarm Delay Time: 3 to 60 sec.
- Alam Mute: 30 sec. ± 5 sec.
- Safety Pressure Relief Valve: Yes (adjustable)
- Indicators: Inspiratory Time, Expiratory Time, I:E Ratio, Rate, Inspiratory Phase, Inverse I:E Ratio, Mode Selection, Alarm, High and Low Alarm Set Points, and Mean Airway Pressure
- Manual Teats: Checks microprocessor function, displays, alarm function
- Safety Auto Lock-Out Circuit: Yes, Inspiratory Phase terminated at 4 sec. Even if microprocessor fails
- Timing Pre-set: Yes
- Height: 13" (33.02 cm)
- Width: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Depth: 9" (23.00 cm)
- Weight: Net: 21 lbs. (9.54 Kg)
- Shipping: 30 lbs. (13.63 Kg)
- Power Requirements: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz, Circuit Breaker Protected, 3-Wire SJT Power Cord Provided, Hospital-Grade Plug, Current leakage less than 20 micramps when tested per UL 544
- Transport Power Requirements: 12 VDC 1.2 amps