Refurbished - Baxter APII PCA Pump
- Web ID: 378
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Baxter APII PCA Pump is a small, lightweight, linear peristaltic pump operated by battery or AC power. A key is required to open the fluid bag cover and to enter or change a prescription preventing unauthorized access or changes to the medication or prescription. Infusion options offered by the APII are continuous infusion and/or Patient Controlled Analgesic (PCA) infusion. The Baxter APII PCA Pump performs extensive self-testing that will continuously monitor the operation of the pump. The rate range for this unit is 1-1000 mg/hr, volume 1-250 ml.
- Size: 4.9” x 3.4” x 1.8” without Fluid Bag Cover
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 10%
- FLOW RATES:
- Basal Rate: 0.1 — 9.9 ml/hr
- Continuous Rate: 0.1 — 19.9 ml/hr
- PCA Dose, Bolus, and Priming Rate: 90 ml/hr
- Occlusion Detection: 22 +/- 10 psi measured immediately distal of the pumping mechanism
- PCA Dose Volume Selections: 0.0 — 9.9 ml
- Bolus Volume Selections: 0.0 — 9.9 ml
- Reservoir Volume Selections: 1 — 1999 ml
- One-Hour Limit Selections: 0.1 — 60.0 ml/hr
- Delay Time Selections: 3 — 240 minutes
- History/Prescription Recall
- Front Panel Controls: Back-lighted dot matrix, 16 characters per line, 2 line LCD screen. Sealed tactile and audible feedback membrane switches: START; STOP; ENTER; ON/OFF; CLEAR/SILENCE; HISTORY; One Scroll Control; Two Cursor Controls
- Security Features:
- Locking Fluid Bag Cover
- 3-Digit Programmable Security Code
- Latched Tubing Cover
- Alarms: bag cover is unlocked; bag volume is low; battery voltage is low; check for AC adapter failure; check tubing placement; code incorrect; configuration has been reset; downstream occlusion; end of bag; 1-hour limit reached; low battery; no battery; PCA connector not inserted; replace the low battery; release key; release PCA button; remove dead battery; system error
- Battery: 9 Volt Alkaline (NEDA 1604A)
- Drive Mechanism: DC Motor, Microprocessor Controlled, Precision Linear Peristaltic Pumping Mechanism