Rental - Abbott Lifecare 5000 Plum and Plum XL
The Abbott Lifecare 5000 Plum Infusion System is a multilane, general purpose, volumetric infusion system designed to meet the need for hospital-wide device standardization. By means of internal switch-settings, a qualified bio-technician can configure the LifeCare 5000 System to best suit the clinical needs and census changes of the hospital. The Unit is designed for accurate, non-pulsatile administration of single fluid regimens, dual-channel regimens, piggybacks, and multidose regimens over a wide range of delivery rates and fluid viscosities. It can administer a variety of medical fluids, from 5% Dextrose Injection, USP, to enteral feeding products and blood. Primary and secondary doses of compatible drugs can be delivered concurrently.
- DELIVERY RATE RANGE:
- Micro Mode: 0.1 to 99.0 mL/hr (in 0.1 mL increments). The total of the primary rate plus the secondary rate cannot exceed 99.9 mL/hr in Micro Mode. Note: while using the concurrent delivery feature in the Micro Mode, neither the primary rate nor the secondary rate can be less than 0.5 mL/hr.
- Macro Mode: 1 to 999 mL/hr (in 1 mL increments. The total of the primary rate plus the secondary rate cannot exceed 700 mL) in 1 mL/hr in Macro Mode.
- DOSE LIMIT RANGE:
- Micro Mode: 0.1 to 999 mL (in 0.1 mL increments).
- Macro Mode: 1 to 9999 mL (in 1 mL increments).
- Operating Back Pressure:
02 to 10 psig. The maximum pressure is user-selectable from 1 to 10 psig, via the front panel touchswitches.
- Secondary Doses:
For dual-channel delivery, a single dose of a secondary fluid may be administered. For multidose delivery, 1 to 24 doses of a secondary fluid may be administered at intervals from 15 minutes to 24 hours.
- OCCLUSION ALARM:
Distal: The distal occlusion alarm sounds within two pumping cycles after the distal set tubing or set outlet fitting becomes occluded. Proximal: The proximal occlusion alarm sounds within five pumping cycles if the tubing proximal to the cassette becomes occluded.
The stopped air in distal line alarm will sound if a bubble 100 uL or larger passes the distal air-in-line sensors. Alarm may actually sound at detection of a bubble as small as 50 uL)
The stopped air in proximal line alarm will sound if approximately 1200 uL or more passes trough the proximal air-in-line sensors.
- Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 9 x 9 inches (18 x 23 x 23cm), excluding pole clamp protrusion and power cord storage.
- Weight: Approximately 13lb (6.0Kg), with battery.
- Casing: High-impact plastic.
- Power requirements: 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 W
- Power Cord: Hospital-grade AC cord. 8ft long, with transparent plug and retainer plate.
- Fuses: 0.5 A, 250 V, Slow Blowing.
- Battery: One sealed, lead-acid rechargeable 8 V battery, internal to device. Accessible for ease of field replacement, with color-coded leads and polarized connector. Battery life (new batteries, full charge, at 20 C) approximately 500 mL total volume delivered or six hours of operation, whichever occurs first.