Rental - Alaris Medsystem III Infusion System
The Alaris Medsystem III has previously been known as both the IMED Medsystem III and the Siemens Medsystem III.
The MedSystem III® multi-channel infusion system brings clinical versatility to drug infusion technology. The instrument combines three independent infusion channels with features like dose rate calculation and portability in a small, compact size.
The MedSystem III® infusion pump provides advantages for clinical engineering, including field maintenance software which enables your Biomedical department to streamline routing preventative maintenance and calibration processes.
The MedSystem III® infusion pump offers:
- A small, compact size and lightweight design
- Reduced bedside clutter
- Accuracy; it delivers intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural and subcutaneous applications
- Flexibility; it can deliver a wide range of fluids from various containers, including syringes, utilizing a syringe adapter set
- Versatility; it can travel with patients in the field throughout their hospital stay, meeting a wide range of infusion needs; unique clamping system allows pump attachment virtually anywhere
- Set-based free-flow protection; SmartSite® needle-free valve ports and standard injection ports are available
- Dose rate calculation, single-page programming, a selectable drug library and titration of drugs by the user in either dose or volumetric rate