Refurbished - Baxter 6301 Dual Channel IV Pump
- Web ID: 401
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Baxter 6301 is a dual channel IV pump that has a programmed delivery profile.
The Baxter FLO-GARD 6201 Volumetric Infusion Pump and the Baxter FLO-GARD 6301 Dual-Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump are industry standard in standard set infusion pump technology.
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm offers an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure.
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected.
- Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free-flow.
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering.
Greater Convenience and Versatility
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering.
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL/hr in increments of 0.1 mL/hr .
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears.
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications.
- Uses Baxter standard IV administration sets that eliminates the need for costly disposable sets and reduces the potential for waste.