Refurbished - Baxter Colleague Volumetric Infusion Pump
- Web ID: 402
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
Baxter's Colleague Volumetric Infusion Pump is designed to meet the fluid delivery needs of today's evolving healthcare environment. The Colleague 3 Pump can be utilized for continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration such as, intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, or irrigation of fluid spaces applications.
Fluid delivery applications include:
- Parenteral fluids, drugs and electrolytes; e.g., cardiovascular drugs, antibiotics, anesthetics, analgesics, chemotherapy agents, total parenteral nutrition products, lipids, solutions for irrigation procedures, etc.
- Whole blood and blood products.
The Colleague Volumetric Infusion Pump feature spectrum includes:
- Micro and Macro Rate Range
- Basic Delivery Programming
- Piggybacking Secondary Medications
- Special Programming functions for Dosing
- Ac power Requirements: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Leakage Current: Less than 300 u amps earth leakage (tested per UL 2601)
- External Fuses: 1.6 amp Type T (time delay) 250V
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9 feet) long with integrally molded hospital grade plug
- Battery Supply System: Colleague 3 Pump - 3 hours operating time at 100 mL/hr for all three channels (fully charged new batteries) 12 hours to recharge to 80% of capacity Internal charge system recharges batteries whenever the device is connected to an AC outlet Range of Programmable Flow Rates Primary Infusion on each pump channel 0.1 to 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments 1 to 1200 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments Piggyback Infusion on each pump channel 0.1. to 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments 1 to 500 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments Note: Rate limits can be configured for values less Than those stated above.
- Volume to be Infused: 0.1 - 99.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments 1- 9999 mL mL/hr in 1 mL increments
Note: Volume to be Infused limits can be configured for values less than those stated above
- KVO: 0.1 - 5 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments (configurable option) or programmed rate whichever is less.
- Priming rate: 500 mL/hr (to be used only when not connected to patient)
- Advance Air Rate to Advanced an Air Bubbles: At the same rate programmed for the current primary or piggyback infusion.
- Air Bubble Setting: Measured accumulations of approximately
- 25 microliters
- 50 microliters
- 100 microliters
- 150 microliters
The Air Bubble Setting is a configurable option.
- Auto Restart: Allows the pump channel to automatically restart if an occlusion is relieved within one minute after detection. This configuration option allows 0 to 9 restarts before manual intervention is required.
- Device Size: Approximately 13.88" H x 7.75" W x 8.00" D (353 x 197 x 203 mm), not including clamp knob or power cord
- Device weight: Approximately 17.5 lbs (7.9 kg)
- Environmental Operating Limits: 59º F - 100º F (15º C - 38º C)
- Environmental Storage and Transport Limits: -20º F - 135º F (-29ºC - 57º C), 10-100% Reliable Humidity including condensation, 500-1060 hPa Barometric Pressure