Refurbished - Nellcor N-200 Pulse Oximetry Unit
- Web ID: 407
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Nellcor N-200 is one of the most reliable units built. This sturdy model displays heart rate and oxygen saturation and typically comes with a probe. The N-200 pulse oximeter has settings for volume and alarm and displays the pulse reading. The trend capability makes this a wonderful tool for continuous monitoring while the battery backup ensures no interruptions.
- Compact and portable with trend and event memory to record high and low resolution data.
- RS-232 and analog communication ports for interfacing with central monitoring systems, recorders, and computers
- Automatic self-calibrating. Starts-up whenever a new sensor is connected.
- Two 3-digit LED displays for oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Red 16-segment LED pulse amplitude display.
- Red LED indicators for low batt, pulse search, high sat, low saturation, high rate, low rate alarms, ECG lost, and audio alarm.
- A C-LOCK ECG synchronization feature enhances pulse signal identification. Trend and event memory records high and low resolution data.
- RS-232 and analog communication ports for interfacing with central monitoring systems, recorders, and computers.
- Automatic self-calibration at start-up, and whenever a new sensor is connected.
- Variable pitch beep for early warning of oxygen saturation changes before alarm limits are exceeded.
- Neonatal or adult default alarm settings.
- Control knob to adjust volume and set alarm limits, and five buttons to select alarm limits and disable audio alarm.
- Rear-panel switches for adult/neonatal alarm settings, analog voltage output range (0—1 V or 0—10 V), analog saturation output scale (0—100% or 50—100%), RS-232 format, baud rate; rear-panel buttons for printing trend and event data, analog full scale output, and analog zero output.