Refurbished - Nonin 8500 Portable Pulse Oximeter
- Web ID: 409
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Nonin 8500 is an extremely reliable portable pulse oximeter, requiring no periodic maintenance or calibration.
The Nonin 8500 Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring -- from spot checks to continuous monitoring. As the first pocket-size, handheld oximeter, it serves as a benchmark for durability and enduring performance -- gaining the confidence of medical professionals worldwide.
- Simple-to-Use ¢¢¬” Bright LED displays, easy 3-button operation.
- Reliable ¢¢¬” Proven Nonin pulse oximetry technology and accuracy.
- Efficient ¢¢¬” 100 hours typical battery life.
- Flexible ¢¢¬” Numerous documentation options.
- Durable -- Extremely rugged construction
- Compatible ¢¢¬” Works with Nonin's complete line of sensors
- Oxygen Saturation Range (%SpO2): 0-100%
- Pulse Rate Range: 18 to 300 pulses per minute
- Measurement Wavelengths:
- Red: 660 nanometers
- Infrared: 910 nanometers
- Numberic Displays: Two 3-digit 7-segment LEDs
- Pulse Quality Display: Tricolor LED segments
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (% SpO2 ± 1 SD) Accuracy:
- 70-100% ± 2 digits for adults using Finger Clip sensor
- 70-100% ± 3 digits for adults using Flex, Flexi-Form II or Reflectance sensors
- 70-100% ± 4 digits for adults using Ear Clip sensor
- 70-95% ± 3 digits for neonates using infant or neonatal sensors
- Below 70% is not specified for all sensors
- Pulse Rate: ± 3% ± 1 digit
- Operating: -4% to + 122°F (-20° to +50°C)
- Storage: -22° to 122°F (-30° to +50°C)
- Operating: 10% to 90% noncondensing
- Storage: 10% to 95% noncondensing
- Power Requirements: 6AA alkaline
- Battery Life Operating:
- 100 hours typical operation (maximum display brightness)
- 200 hours typical operation (minimum display brightness)
- Leakage Current: Not applicable
- Dimensions: 3 x 6 x 1 in (8 x 15 x 2 cm)
- Weight: 10 oz. with batteries (280 g)
- Memory (Optional): 18 hours