Refurbished - Ohmeda 3700 Pulse Oximeter
- Web ID: 414
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Ohmeda 3700 Pulse Oximeter displays SpO2 level, heart rate, and a Plethysmographic waveform.
This popular pulse oximeter has an LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment. Waveform and heart rate are displayed in monochrome. The 3700 measures O2 saturation and has alarm settings with volume adjustment.
- Utilizes the technique of spectrophotometric analysis to determine the percent oxygenation saturation of the hemoglobin in the arterial blood.
- Compact and fully portable.
- Offers versatile features that make the system easy to use and effective over the patient population — neonate to adult- without the time, cost and risk normally associated with arterial blood analysis.
- Saturation Range: 0-100%
- Saturation Accuracy: 1 standard deviation
- Pulse Rate Range: 40-235 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 1.7% of current reading
- Alarm Limit Range:
- Low SaO2: 50-100%
- High SaO2: 70-100%
- Low Pulse: 40-200 BPM
- HIgh Pulse: 70-250 BPM
- Trend Memory: 8 hours automatic storage SaO2, pulse rate. Data memory retained through power down.
- Diagnostics: Automatic self-test on start-up, extensive service diagnostics
- Dimensions: 4" x 10" x 11.3" (10.16 x 25.4 x 28.7 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.86 kg)
- Internal 8V, 2.5 ampere-hours sealed lead-acid
- Charge to 80% in 4 hours, 100% in 16 hours
- Operations on all functions from a fully charged battery: 1.5 hours
- Low Battery Message: Display below 5% capacity
- Current: Maximum 250 milliamps
- Frequency: 50.60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Typical 25 watts