Rental - Ohmeda 3740 Pulse Oximeter
The Ohmeda 3740 is a stand alone, non invasive, arterial oxygen saturation monitor with continuous, real-time SPO2 and pulse rate readings. Trend information is available through both the analog and digital output ports. This monitor has both visual and audible alarms and a battery backup.
- Immediate, continuous oxygen saturation information.
- Portable, lightweight, versatile and easy to use.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications intensive care, pulmonary rehabilitation, ventilator weaning, anesthesia and post anesthesia care, sleep studies, in-hospital transport, emergency care and oral or plastic surgery.
- Saturation Range: 0-100%
- Pulse Rate Range: 40-235 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±1.7% of current reading at constant pulse rate
- Alarm Limit Range:
- Low SpO2: 50-100% (preset 90%)
- High SpO2: 70-100% (present OFF)
- Low Pulse: 40-200 BPM (preset OFF)
- High Pulse: 70-250 BPM (preset OFF)
- Alarm Silence: 2 minute silence (automatic on start up)
- Signal Validation: Signal strength indicator and waveform plethysmographic display for signal validation
- Memory: 8 hour data storage for SpO2 and pulse rate
- Saturation Calculation: 30 values per second/60Hz, 25 values per second/50Hz
- Display: LCD, selectable numeric or waveform emphasis
- SpO2 Response Modes: Selectable 3, 6, or 12 seconds, preset 6 seconds
- Diagnostics: Automatic self-test on start-up, extensive service diagnostics
- Digital (RS-232C) and analog outputs
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 8.0 x 8.8 inches (7.0 x 20.3 x 22.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Internal 12V, 1.9 ampere-hours sealed lead-acid
- Continuous charge while operational
- Battery Charge Time:
- 100% capacity, 6.5 hours
- Operation on all functions from a fully charged battery, 3.5 hours
- "Low Battery" and "Recharge Battery" displayed when appropriate
- Power Consumption: 30 Volt-ampere maximum