Refurbished - Nellcor Puritan Bennett 740 Ventilator
- Web ID: 452
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Nellcor Puritan Bennett 740 Ventilator supports pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions. It is designed for ease of use and low cost of ownership.
- Exceptional value in a ventilator that is easy to use and service.
- Ideal for metropolitan hospitals and remote medical facilities.
- Equipped with a high performance gas delivery system and combined with frictionless piston and flow triggering, the ventilator can respond to a patient's breathing efforts without the need for a compressed air source.
- Can be mounted on a cart or shelf, giving hospital units maximum flexibility for use.
- Optional communications panel allows the 740 Ventilator to interface with a number of external devices, including a standalone remote alarm, nurse call systems, and central station and hospital information system networks, such as the Clinivision® Clinical Information System.
- Speaking Valve Mode allows you to ventilate patients on speaking valve while monitoring delivered volumes.
- Comes with "current" and "proposed" lights to indicate those settings in effect and which displayed mode, breath type and settings the ventilator proposes.
INDICATIONS FOR USAGE
- For use in providing pediatric and adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment.