Rental - Puritan Bennett 840 Respiratory Ventilator
Integrated Rental maintains a large professional fleet of on demand Puritan Bennett® 840™ ventilators. The Puritan Bennett 840 Ventilator System is responsive to patients and offers superior comfort, delivering sensitive, precise breaths to critically ill neonatal through adult patients.
We are here to support hospital and facility asset management and seasonal demand.
- Technological Sophistication — With its high-performance pneumatics, dual-microprocessor electronics and DualView™ touchscreens.
- Upgradeable — The 840 Ventilator can be upgraded and customized with various software options to meet your clinical needs, today and in the future.
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) that improves comfort for patients and performance for clinicians. Designed for use on patients with a stable respiratory drive.
- Seamless Communications — The 840 Ventilator supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems. It provides seamless electronic data transfer into a patient's medical record.
- When used with Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software, the package provides clinicians the opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine.
- BiLevel® Software — Allows patients to breathe spontaneously at two levels of PEEP, for greater patient/ventilator synchrony.
- Ventilation Plus™ Software — A pressure control breath style with a guaranteed tidal volume.
- Tube Compensation Software — A spontaneous breath delivery enhancement that accurately overcomes the work of breathing through an artificial airway.
- NeoMode® Software — Allows the 840 Ventilator to ventilate patients as small as 500 grams without requiring a flow sensor at the patient's airway.