Refurbished - Nellcor Puritan Bennett 7200AE Critical Care Ventilator
- Web ID: 455
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Puritan Bennett 7200 respiratory ventilator has an advanced micro-processor design that offers CMV, assist/control, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP, and sigh controls.‚ This critical care ventilator has a built-in nebulizer, humidifier, air/oxygen blender, and variable pressure waveforms.‚ Data is clear on the digital display and easy to input with the keyboard control.‚
- State-of-the-art gas delivery system.
- Demonstrated track record of reliability
- Full-featured microprocessor-controlled ventilator with 7202 display screen.
- Gas delivery features - Flow-by®, Pressure Support, Pressure Control Ventilation
- Patient monitoring features - Graphics 2.0, Respiratory Mechanics, Auto-PEEP
- Communications features - RS-232, Digital Communications Interface (DCI 2.0)
- Optional 7250® Metabolic Monitor
- Integrated safety systems
- Optional humidifier is available with this unit.
INDICATIONS FOR USAGE
For use in providing pediatric and adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment.
- Ventilator Dimensions: 41.9 cm H x 57.2 cm D x 55.9 cm W (16.5 in x 22.5 inx 22 in
- Ventilator Weight: 50.8 kg (112 lbs)
- Operator Selected Parameters
Tidal Volume: .1 to 2.5 liters
Respiratory Rate: .5 to 70 bpm
Max Peak Inspiratory Flow: 120 Ipm during mandatory breather; 180 Ipm during spontaneous breathing.
Sensitivity Inspiratory: .5 to 20 cmH2O bellow PEEP
Oxygen Percentage: 21% to 100%
Plateau: 0 to 2 seconds
PEEP / CPAP: .1 to 2.5 liters, not to exceed twice tidal volume
Sigh Rate and Frequency: 1 to 15 sighs per hour; 1 to 3 sighs per event.
- Operator Selected Alarm Thresholds
High Airway Pressure: 10 to 120 cmH2O
Low Airway Pressure: 3 to 99 cmH2O
PEEP / CPAP Pressure: 0 to 45 cmH2O
Exhaled Tidal Volume: 0 to 2.5 liters
Low Exhaled Minute Volume: 0 to 60 liters
High Respiratory Rate: 0 to 70 bpm
Sigh High Airway Pressure: 10 to 120 cmH2O, not to exceed twice high airway pressure.
Ventilatory Modes: Operator selectable. Continuous Manditory Ventilation (CMV). Synchronous Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV). Continuous Positive airway Pressure (CPAP).
Inspiratory Flow Waveforms: Square, descending ramp, or sine.
Alarm Control Functions: Alarm silence: silences alarm for 2 minutes. Alarm reset: resets ventilator to pre-alarm state of alert.
Parameters Display: Airway pressure; exhaled volume; type of breath:assist, spontaneous, sigh, and plateau; mean airway pressure; peak airway pressure; PEEP/CPAP pressure; plateau pressure; respiratory rate; I:E ratio; tidal volume; minute volume; and spontaneous minute volume.