Rental - Sims Deltec Cadd HFX-1
The Deltec CADD-1 pump provides measured drug therapy to patients in hospital or outpatient settings. This ambulatory pump is indicated for intravenous, intra-arterial or subcutaneous infusion (exclusing insulin).
The CADD-1 provides continuous delivery of medication. You can program the pump to deliver medication at a constant rate in milliliters per 24-hour period. You may also select the High Flow Mode, which provides a rate of approximately 90 ml per hour.
- Size: 1.1" x 3.5" x 6.4"
- Weight: 15 oz., including battery and empty 50 ml cassette reservoir
- Power Sources: 9V alkaline or lithium battery
- Bolus Volume at Occlusion Alarm Pressure: Pump Timing Accuracy: +/- 0.1%
- System Delivery Accuracy: +/- 6% (nominal)
- Delivery Rate Range: 001 -- 299 ml/24-hour period in 1 ml increments; the high flow rate is 90 ml/hr
- ML GIVEN Range: 000 -- 999 ml, 1 ml increments rounded down to nearest ml
- RES VOL Range: 001 -- 999 ml rounded up to the nearest ml in 1 ml increments; 000 ml for alarm off
- Reservoir Capacity: 50 ml or 100 ml
- Pump Resolution: 50 microliters per interval
- Low battery
- Pump in Stop mode
- Controller, microprocessor, or motor fault
- Improper delivery
- Power-up fault
- Residual volume
- High pressure delivery (28 +/- 12 psi)