Refurbished - Novametrix 500 Pulse Oximeter
- Web ID: 479
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Novametrix 500 Pulse Oximeter provides continuous noninvasive monitoring of patient arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation. This model is compact and lightweight, and comes with adult permanent finger sensor.
- Digital display for oxygen saturation
- Digital display for pulse rate beat/min
- Audio 2 min/off button
- Alert reset button with indicator
- Power button with indicator
- Recorder output in rear panel
- Alert output in rear panel
- Power button for pediatric use input
- SaO2 Range: 0-100%
- SaO2 Accuracy: 100-80% +/-2% of reading , 80-50% +/-3% of reading, 50-0% unspecified
- SaO2 resolution: 1%
- SaO2 alert limits:
- High limit: 5-100%
- Low limit: 0-95%
- Pulse rate range: 30-250 bpm
- Pulse rate accuracy: +/-1% of full scale
- Pulse rate alert limits:
- High limit: 35-250 bpm
- Low limit: 30-245 bpm
- Recorder output:
- Analog output for external strip chart application.
- SaO2, 10 mV/% (100% SaO2 = IV). Pulse rate: 10 mV/bpm (250 bpm = 2.5 V).
- Plethysmograph pulse waveform: 1 V p-p amplitude maximum.
- Alerts: Menu selectable; high and low for SaO2 and Pulse rate. Audible and visible when preselected ranges are violated.
- Power requirements: 100/120/220/240/ V.a.c. +/- 10%, 15W, 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 8 lbs approximately (3.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.6" high x 9.0" wide x 10.25" deep
- Battery life: 10 hours with backlight on. First warning when four hours of battery life remaining; low battery indicator flashes when two hours of battery power are remaining.