Refurbished - Novametrix Oxypleth Pulse Oximeter
- Web ID: 483
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Novametrix Oxypleth Pulse Oximeter provides ultimate non-invasive oxygen saturation monitoring.
- SuperBright® Display provides great visibility of the plethysmographic waveform
- On-screen trending
- Trend memory
- NovaCARD Data Archive System
- Principle of Operation: Red/Infrared absorption
- SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation):
- Range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: ± 2% SpO2 (for 80-100% SpO2) (1 SD, or 68% of readings within claim), Unspecified for 0-79% SpO2
- Resolution: 1%
- Averaging: Menu selectable 2 or 8 seconds
- Pulse Rate:
- Range: 30-250 BPM
- Accuracy: ±1% of full scale
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Averaging: 8 seconds
- Sensors: Reusable Y-Sensor (can be sterilized and used with all patient populations) and reusable adult finger sensor
- Plethysmogram Alerts:
- Pulsatile waveform with autogain (autogain is menu selectable ON/OFF)
- Automatic and adjustable limits for SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- Audio: Adjustable volume, 2 min silence or OFF (LED indicators)
- Visual: Flashing numerics upon violated limit(s) & red "Alert Bar"
- Indication of sensor disconnect, sensor off patient, low signal, insufficient light, light interference, pulse out of range, sensor faulty and monitor faulty conditions
- Type: Dot matrix, Cold Cathode Display (CCD)
- Size: 5" W x 1.5" H (12.7 x 3.08 cm)
- Graphic Trend/Histogram:
- Memory: 24 hour, battery backed
- Format: On-screen or printed, in 30 min., 2, 8, or 12 hour segments
- Communication Output:
- Digital: RS232 (printer, NovaCARD, computer interface)
- Analog: Optional module, -01VDC (numerics and waveforms)
- Size: 3.3" H x 9.0" W x 8.0" D (8.38 x 22.86 x 20.32 cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz. (3.32 kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-120/200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA
- Battery: Sealed lead acid gel cell, 4 hour life, 12 hour recharge