Refurbished - DRE Integra SP II Anesthesia Machine
- Web ID: 498
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Integra SP II MRI-Compatible Anesthesia System is perfect for larger surgery suites that may be using more than one type of anesthetic agent. The Integra SP2 offers a low ownership cost over a ten year life cycle and provides a smart alternative to refurbished machines.
The Integra SP II holds two vaporizers and due to its wider stance, has a larger work area. The recessing absorber and ventilator bellows assembly is utilized in both the Integra I and II.
The Integra SP II carries a 2-year Manufacturer Warranty and optional Service Training Program.
- MRI Compatible
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O, and Air)
- Mechanical Anti-Hypoxic Device and
- Air/N2O interlock
- Ventilator options: AV-S, Nuffield, DRE AV800, Ohmeda 7000 or 7800
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Holds up to 2 vaporizers
- CO2 absorber slides under work shelf
- Double-canister CO2 absorber standard
- Specifically designed for low flow
- Left or right handed layout
- Writing table and footrest
- Contemporary ergonomic design
- Two-year defective parts warranty
- Larger work area
- Recessing absorber and ventilator
- Only two preventive maintenances are required each year
- Two-year manufacturers warranty
- H x W x D - 137 x 66 x 66 cm/ 54 x 26 x 26 in
- Weight - 75kg / 200 lbs
- Top Shelf - 61 x 40 cm / 24 x 16 in
- Work Surface - 61 x 37 cm / 24 x 14.5 in
- Drawers - 15 x 38 x 43 cm / 6 x 15 x 17 in (max: 3)
- Writing Tablet - A4 size
- Power required VAC - 110/220
- Auxillary Electric Outlets - (4)13 Amp
Optional Sigma Delta Vaporizer
The award winning Sigma Delta has evolved from a distinguished line of vaporizers of the highest quality and reliability into the world market leader.
- Service free (10 year service cycle)
- Efficient Selectatec Interlock system
- Superb performance, particularly at low flows
- Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane options
- Key Filler, Quik Fil, or Pour Fil
- Low Body Weight
Expand the capabilities of the Integra SP II through the use of a wide range of accessories:
- Nuffield 200 Ventilator, DRE-AV800 Ventilator
- IDP Alarm
- Suction Controller
- Selectatec parking station
- Electrical outlets, flowmeter lighting, and sharps bin mounts
- Flexible, easy to use GCX mounting
- Much more, ask our sales representatives
All of the Integra SP II Series are MRI-Compatible Anesthesia Machines. The Integra SP Series is all new units sold exclusively in the United States by DRE.