Refurbished - Aaron Bovie 900
- Web ID: 545
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Aaron Bovie 900¢¢ allows the doctor to change the power setting with one action, using the rotary power-control dial or the up/down buttons on the autoclavable handpiece. With the Aaron 900, just plug in the footswitch and you are ready to go.You maintain power control from the handpiece, as well as activation from the handpiece or foot control.
The Aaron Bovie 900 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit¢¬¢s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, nonstaining, high-impact plastic case.
Digital Error Detection Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron Bovie 900 continuously monitors every aspect of the unit¢¬¢s output. At the sign of any problem the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
- Go from low to high power by rotating the power control knob or pressing the up/down buttons on the handpiece. No separate ports, no switching plugs.
- Rotary power-control dial provides smooth, rapid power adjustments.
- Autoclavable 3-button handpiece holds standard 3/32" (0.24cm) electrodes safely and securely.
- Use the same handpiece in footswitch mode.
- Output modes are clearly, logically marked and conveniently located.
- Output Power: 0-10 Watts adjustable in 1/10 Watt increments 10-30 Watts adjustable in 1 Watt increments Line Voltage A900 (A800EU-110) ¢¬ 120 VAC ± 10% A900-220 (A800EU-220) ¢¬ 220 VAC ± 10%
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz
- Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: Width = 22.2 cm (9") ¢¬¢ Height = 15.9 cm (6.25") Depth = 11.4 cm (4.5") ¢¬¢ Weight = < 2.3 kg (< 5 lbs.)
Available Accessories Include:
- A901 Handpiece
- A910 Handpiece Sheath
- A803 Footswitch
- A827-EU Bipolar Cord
- A802EU Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad) Sharp Dermal Tip (A804/A805*)*Sterile
- Blunt Dermal Tip (A806/A807*) *Sterile
- A812-C Mobile Stand with Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray, Top Instrument Tray and Clamp, and 12" Height Extender
- A812 Mobile Stand
- A812-BT Bottom Tray for A812 Mobile Stand
- A808-T Top Instrument Tray and Clamp for A812 Mobile Stand
- A8121-E 12" Height Extender for A812 Mobile Stand
- A813 Table Stand
- A837 Wall Mount Kit