Rental - Midmark Ritter M9 UltraClaveÃ‚Â® Automatic Sterilizer
The Midmark Ritter M9 couldn't be easier and is time tested for reliability. You load it¢¢¬¦ set it¢¢¬¦ and forget it. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press ¢¢¬ Start” and the Midmark Ritter M9 fills with the correct amount of water. Once the sterilization process is complete, the door opens automatically and quietly to dissipate the steam to give you fast drying time for your instruments. It's real convenience!
The Midmark Ritter M9 sterilizer also has easy front access for filling and draining and controls that are easy to understand.
Programmable cycle features allow custom creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
Programmable buttons allow you to change the following: Time (3 to 90 minutes), Temperature (230 to 275°F), Dry Time (0 to 60 minutes), Vent (slow or fast) and two program buttons allow you to store the custom cycles.
Pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls: Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes), Pouched (132º C or 270º F for 5 minutes), and Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes).
The display indicates cycle selected, cycle temperature and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, it shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode and dry mode, remaining cycle time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
You and your staff's time is precious, so why waste it? Break free from your sterilizer and spend your time on more important tasks with the reliable and efficient Midmark Ritter M9 automatic sterilizer. Make the industry leading sterilizer your choice for sterilization and have peace of mind.
Midmark Ritter M9D AutoClave® Sterilizer
The Midmark Ritter M9D AutoClave Automatic Sterilizer, an economical option to the Midmark Ritter M9, offers easy, effective sterilization. One button starts the cycle and you must manually open the door within 30 minutes of completion to activate the dry cycle. This extra step is the only difference between the Ritter M9D and its fully automatic counterpart.
- Overall length w/plug: 20.13" (51 cm)
- Overall width: 15.3" (38.9 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 15.8" (40.1 cm)
- Countertop area: 15.3" x 20.38" (38.9 cm x 51.8 cm)
- Chamber: 9" diameter (22.9 cm) 15" depth (38.0 cm)3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Trays: Two large — 7 5/16" W x 12" L x 7/8" D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm) Two small — 5 5/8" W x 12" L x 7/8" D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Unit weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs. (36.7 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 AMPS Single Phase, 115 VAC has 1425-watt tubular immersion heater,UL61010A-1, UL61010-2-041, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010,CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96
A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer
Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code