Rental - Midmark Ritter M11 UltraClaveÃ‚Â® Automatic Sterilizer
The Midmark Ritter M11 couldn't be easier and is time tested for reliability. You load it¢¢¬¦ set it¢¢¬¦ and forget it. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press ¢¢¬ Start” and the Ritter M11 fills with the correct amount of water. Once the sterilization process is complete, the door opens automatically and quietly to dissipate the steam to give you fast drying time for your instruments. It's real convenience!
The MidmarkRitter M11 has easy front access for filling and draining and have controls that are easy to understand.
Its unique 11" by 18" chamber gives it the distinction of the most sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments. An optional printer accessory, available on both the Midmark Ritter M11, provides records of the cycle, cycle time, temperature, and pressure. The Midmark Ritter M11 has easily accessible, front fill and drain tube features so you never have to move it to maintain or drain the water.
Programmable cycle features allow custom creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
Programmable buttons allow you to change the following: Time (3 to 90 minutes), Temperature (230 to 275°F), Dry
Time (0 to 60 minutes), Vent (slow or fast) and two program buttons allow you to store the custom cycles.
Pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls: Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes), Pouched (132º C or 270º F for 5 minutes), and Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes).
The display indicates cycle selected, cycle temperature and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, it shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode and dry mode, remaining cycle time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
You and your staff's time is precious, so why waste it? Break free from your sterilizer and spend your time on more important tasks with the reliable and efficient Midmark Ritter M11 automatic sterilizer. Make the industry leading sterilizer your choice for sterilization and have peace of mind.
- Overall length w/plug: 22.8" (57.9 cm)
- Overall width: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Countertop area: 17.8" x 20.7" (45.2 x 52.6 cm)
- Chamber: 11" diameter (28 cm) 18" depth (46 cm) 6.5 gal. usable volume (24.6 liters)
- Trays: Two large — 9" W x 15" L x 1 1/8" D (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm),Two small — 6 5/8" W x 15" L x 1 1/8" D (14.3 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm)
- Unit weight: 99 lbs. (44.9 kg)
- Shipping weight: 131 lbs. (59.4 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.4 gal. (5.3 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 AMPS Single Phase, 115 VAC has 1425-watt tubular immersion heater,UL61010A-1, UL61010-2-041,CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96