Refurbished - Baxter Sabratek 3030 IV Infusion Pump
- Web ID: 9297
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
DescriptionThe Baxter Sabratek 3030 IV infusion pump provides safe, accurate, and reliable volumetric delivery and can be used in both arterial and venous applications.
- Sabratek 3030 IV Pump accepts standard Abbott, Baxter, McGaw and Sabratek tubing sets
- Flow rate: 1-999 mL/HR
- Power: 110 AC
- Battery: 12V Rechargable
- Battery run time: 6 hrs at 125 mL/HR
- User adjustable occlusion pressure, 8-20psi
- Selectable occlusion alarms
- Alarms: Air in Line, Door Open, High Rate, Down Occlusion, Up Occlusion, Hold, Empty Bag, Low Battery, Empty Battery, Infusion Complete and Pump Malfunctions
- Size 5.5"Wx6.25" Dx8"H
The pump is easy to program and use. You simply agree or disagree with the pump's prompts by using the YES and the NO keys. The pump's Lockout mode makes it tamper-resistant by requiring a software access code to be keyed in prior to any parameter changes. This limits patient programming and profile selection while maintaining optimum compliance.