Rental - Abbott AIM Plus Ambulatory Infusion Pump
The Abbott Ambulatory Infusion Manager Plus (Abbott AimPlus) is a single-channel infusion device intended for hospital and homecare use. Small and light-weight, the battery powered pump can be placed in a carrying case with fluid for ambulatory patients, or attached to AC power for bedside use. Five types of programming options are available for flexible delivery of medications and nutritional fluids: TPN, Pain Management, Intermittent, Variable Time, and Continuous. The Abbott Aim Plus infuses in three units of delivery: millimeters, milligrams, and micrograms. KVO programming is available for TPN, Intermittent, and Variable Time therapies.
Technical Specifications for the Abbott AIM Plus Ambulatory Infusion Pump
- Size: 1.5” x 4” x 6”
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Pump Mechanism: Dual micro-processor controlled eccentric-rotor peristaltic motor
- System Accuracy: +/- 5%, nominal
- Air Sensitivity:
- HIGH: Pump alarms at approximately 100 uL of air
- LOW: Pump alarms at approximately 300 uL of air
- OFF: If user has selected the option for air-eliminating filter in use, there is no alarm; if option for no air-eliminating filter in use selected, pump alarms at approximately 2 mL of air
- The Abbott AIM Plus Ambulatory Infusion Pump is a multi-therapy pump. Please call for complete specifications.