Refurbished - Pharmacia Deltec CADD-1 (5100 HFX) Ambulatory Infusion Pump
- Web ID: 9299
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Deltec CADD-1 pump provides measured drug therapy to patients in hospital or outpatient settings. This ambulatory pump is indicated for intravenous, intra-arterial or subcutaneous infusion (excluding insulin).
The CADD-1 provides continuous delivery of medication. You can program the pump to deliver medication at a constant rate in milliliters per 24-hour period. You may also select the High Flow Mode, which provides a rate of approximately 90 ml per hour.
- Size: 1.1" x 3.5" x 6.4"
- Weight: 15 oz., including battery and empty 50 ml cassette reservoir
- Power Sources: 9V alkaline or lithium battery
- Bolus Volume at Occlusion Alarm Pressure:
- Pump Timing Accuracy: +/- 0.1%
- System Delivery Accuracy: +/- 6% (nominal)
- Delivery Rate Range: 001 -- 299 ml/24-hour period in 1 ml increments; the high flow rate is 90 ml/hr
- ML GIVEN Range: 000 -- 999 ml, 1 ml increments rounded down to nearest ml
- RES VOL Range: 001 -- 999 ml rounded up to the nearest ml in 1 ml increments; 000 ml for alarm off
- Reservoir Capacity: 50 ml or 100 ml
- Pump Resolution: 50 microliters per interval
- Low battery
- Pump in Stop mode
- Controller, microprocessor, or motor fault
- Improper delivery
- Power-up fault
- Residual volume
- High pressure delivery (28 +/- 12 psi)