Rental - Chattanooga Optiflex 3 CPM
The Chattanooga Optiflex 3 CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) Machine is designed to provide anatomical motion for all types of CPM Knee Patients: Pediatric, Athletic and Bariatric.
- Progressive ROM — Eliminates time consuming adjustments by automatically increasing daily Range of Motion.
- Oscillation Zone™ — Allows more time spent in the ¢¢¬ active” or ¢¢¬ working” Range of Motion.
- Fast Back™ — Accelerates through nonworking ROM while knee spends more time in ¢¢¬ active” Range of Motion.
- Comfort Zone™ — Addresses patient pain threshold by providing therapy at a reduced fl exion angle limit.
NEW / IMPROVED FEATURES
- Brighter backlit display is now even easier to read.
- Lighter design — 27 lbs (12 kg).
- On board power supply along with surface mount electronics to maximize reliability.
- Addition of a Force Reversal safety feature, allowing therapists to safely set amount of passive force without causing unnecessary pain or damage to the surgery.
- Ultra Wide Carriage — 11” (28 cm) from center of carriage.
- Independent delay time.
- Selectable scrolling.
- Patient lockout feature.
- Universal Left/Right design.
- Patient compliance/usage meter.
- Range of Motion: Hyperextension (-10°) to Full Knee Flexion (120°)
- Pauses: 0 - 30 sec.
- Speed: 30 - 150°/min.
- Force Reversal: 35 - 75 lbs (16 - 34 kg)
- Patient Usage: Universal Left/Right Design
- Input: 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 75 VA
- Weight: 27 lbs (12 kg)
- Length: 37 in (94 cm)