Refurbished - Datex-Ohmeda 3900 Pulse Oximeter
- Web ID: 9326
- Condition: Retired
0 items are in your cart. View cart now.
This product is either very difficult to find or no longer available through Integrated, please see the list of related items below or ask your equipment expert for advice on a similar available product.
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (877) 907-0878
The Datex-Ohmeda 3900 Pulse Oximeter has an easy-to-use interface and intuitive feature set, as well as advanced TruTrak+ technology, a proprietary clinical motion algorithm, which identifies, quantifies and corrects patient motion. The 3900 also offers a unique data analysis feature through TelrOximetry PC Access Software.
- TruTrak+ technology - a proprietary clinical motion algorithm which identifies, quantifies and corrects clinical patient motion.
- Always visible Relative Perfusion Index - a quick numeric value indicating strength
- Plethysmographic waveform reinforces clinical decisions
- Backlit, always-on screen illuminates large numbers for fast recognition of readings
- Dedicated function keys and an always-visible, simple menu system
- Continuously displayed alarm limits for decisions at-a-glance
- Exceeds international durability standards through rigorous stress testing during design and manufacturing processes
- Full compatability with all patient types and clinical situations using OxyTip+ sensors and cables
- Saveable settings like SpO2 and PR limits, as well as alarm volume settings
- 24-hours of trend memory
- Patient lock-out feature to ensure validity of sleep studies
- Custom patient labels
TeleOximetry PC Access Software
TeleOximetry software allows the 3900 SpO2 trend data to be downloaded and previewed on a PC. The data is summarized and printed in the easy-to-read InstaReport.
- Height: 10.4 cm / 4.1 in
- Width: 24.4 cm / 9.5 in
- Depth: 22.5 cm / 8.9 in
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7 lbs
- Alarm Limits
- Low SpO2: OFF or 50 to 100% (preset 85%)
- High SpO2: 50 to 100% or OFF (preset to OFF)
- Low Pulse: OFF or 30 to 235 BPM (preset to 40 BPM)
- User-saveable defaults
- Alarm Silence:
- 2 minute silence (automatic, 2 minutes on start up), all mute capability
- Signal Validation:
- Relative Perfusion Index pulsatile value PerfTrak waveform display
- 24 hour data storage for SpO2 pulse rate, alarm conditions, date and time, Pl labels (1 data point every 6 seconds)
- SpO2 Calculation:
- 30 values per second/60 Hz
- 25 values per second/50 Hz
- Digital: LED
- Waveform: Backlit LCD
- SpO2 Averaging Modes:
- Selectable 3, 6 or 12 seconds (short, medium, long) Preset is 12 seconds (long)
- Automatic self test on start up, continuous memory tests during operation
- Serial (SpO2, pulse rate, alarms, error messages, PI, labels, date and time) Analog: SpO2 and pulse rate
- 24 hour clock