Rental - Masimo Rad 8 Signal Extraction Pulse Oximeter
Compact design. Unmatched clinical performance.
- Proven accurate during motion and low perfusion in more than 100 independent clinical studies.
- The accuracy of Masimo SET oximetry has been linked to improved care and reduced medical errors.
- Compact, lightweight design with extended battery life for transport applications.
- Large LED color display is easy to read at a distance.
- Ideal for acute and alternate care use; includes configurable Sleep and Home modes.
- Trauma Mode is used to quickly set the unit into the most sensitive mode and fastest averaging time for patients in resuscitation/trauma situations
- Sleep Mode easily configures system to perform bedside studies
- Home Mode allows for safe and accurate monitoring and trending at home
- RadNet and RadLink interface capability for multipatient remote monitoring
- Perfusion Index indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
- Tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter
- Low Signal IQ indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality
- Offers the best probe off detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes - APOD, Normal and MAX sensitivity
- Adjustable averaging 2 to 16 seconds
- Nurse call interface
- Over 8 hours of internal battery life when fully charged
- 72 hours of trending memory
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module