Rental - Zoll E Series Defibrillator / Monitor
Select Zoll E Series Defibrillators are available, new or professionally refurbished, for rent with Integrated Services. Please contact an equipment rental representative for details.
Full-featured defibrillators designed for EMS
Zoll E Series defibrillators are a rugged line of products designed specifically for rigorous EMS environments. The full-featured monitor defibrillator is configurable and makes documentation paperless with easy data transfer options.
- Patient Connection: 3-lead, 5-lead or 12-lead ECG cable, paddles or MFE pads, selectable by front panel switch.
- Measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed.
- Unique feature allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- Screen usable in pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
- Easily and accurately diagnoses CO poisoning with the push of a button.Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
- Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
Please contact your Integrated Services Representative to find which model is best for you!
- Protocol Assist
- GPS Clock Auto Sync
- TriMode Display
- 3-lead ECG Patient Cable
- Universal Cable
- Two Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- RS-232 Data Transfer Port
- Rugged SoftPack Carry Case and Rapid Cable Deployment System
- AC Power Cord, 12" AC Extension Cable
- One Package of Recorder Paper
- Two PCMCIA Card Slots