Rental - Carefusion ReVel® Portable Respiratory Ventilator
The Carefusion ReVel® is an easy to use, lightweight respiratory ventilator
The Carefusion ReVel® is an ideal respiratory ventilator for mobile use. The unit’s modular design allows caregivers to easily configure the ReVel to a variety of medical settings. For extended transport situations, the ReVel features a hot-swappable battery that provides hours of continuous use.
The Carefusion ReVel® Portable Respiratory Ventilator is available for rent from Integrated Rental Services. For more information, contact us at (877) 907-0878 today.
- Supports invasive, non-invasive and transport ventilation.
- Modular design allows for many configurations based on care setting.
- Hot-swappable battery allows clinicians to provide uninterrupted care during transport.
- Airway pressure display tracks airway pressure breath by breath.
- Display window shows notifications, including alarm messages and configuration menus.
- Display alarms for Low Ppeak, High Pressure, Low Low FiO2, and Low Ve.
- Highlighted controls indicate activity.
- Power, scroll knob, power status, control lock, maneuvers, manual breath and alarm silence/reset.
- Optional — pulse oximeter for efficient and integrated monitoring.
- Volume control, pressure control, pressure regulated volume control (PRVC), pressure regulated volume support (PRVS), pressure support (PS), spontaneous
- Assist control, synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (SIMV), continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) plus PS, noninvasive positive pressure ventilation (NPPV), noninvasive positive pressure ventilation (NPPV), apnea backup
- Height: 11.3 in (28.7 cm)
- Width: 7.1 in (18.0 cm)
- Depth: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
- Weight: 9.5 lb (4.3 kg)
- Display type: 12 5x7 dot matrix
- Resolution: 49 bicolor manometer
- Viewable size: 7 segment
- Input voltage: 11-16 VDC
- Removable battery pack: Lithium-ion | 4-hr internal battery (hot swappable)
- Nominal voltage output: 10.8 VDC
- Nominal capacity: 5,800 mAH (at 1C rate), min
- Charge rating: 12.3 VDC, 2.0 A max
- Transition battery is fully recharged within 5 hr
- Removable battery pack can be recharged within 8 hr
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20-60 °C)
- Storage humidity: 5 to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Storage altitude: 50,000’ max (11.6 kPa)
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Operating humidity: 5-95% relative, non-condensing
- Operating altitude: -2,300 to 10,600’ (68-110 kPa)