Rental - Philips Respironics V200 Ventilator
The Respironics V200 critical care ventilator reduces the work of breathing and streamlines patient carprovides with synchrony options and state-of-the-art ventilation modes. The V200's design and range of treatment modalities for all patient populations support care in any environment by connecting to Philips patient monitors and hospital information systems for a seamless flow of ventilation information.
For invasive ventilation, the V200 provides instantly recognizable modes. Behind these modes, the V200 ventilator employs advanced breath delivery algorithms—Auto-Trak, Flow-Trak, and Baby-Trak—to improve patient-ventilator synchrony.
For noninvasive ventilation (NIV), the V200 functions like the BiPAP Vision with Auto-Trak, the gold standard for NIV. By using spontaneous breathing (S) and timed back-up (S/T) with IPAP and EPAP settings, the V200 keeps NIV simple, for new and experienced caregivers.
The Philips Respironics V200 ventilator is available for rent through Integrated Services. For more information, contact an Integrated Services representative at (877) 907-0878 today.
- Patient types
- Neonates≥ 0.5 kg
- Volume control ventilation (VCV)
- Pressure control ventilation (PCV)
- A/C Assist/control
- CPAP Continuous positive airway pressure
- NIV Noninvasive ventilation
- PSV Pressure support ventilation
- SIMV Synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- SIMV/PSVSIMV with pressure support
- Low Pressure: Visual/Continuous Audible
- High Pressure: Intermittent Audible
- Apnea: Visual/Continuous Audible
- Inverse I:E Ratio: Visual Warning
- Increase Inspiratory Flow: Visual Warning
- Low Internal Battery: Visual/Continuous Audible
- Low External Battery: Visual/Continuous Audible
- Reverse Battery Connection: Continuous Audible
- Power Failure: Continuous Audible
- Unit Malfunction: Intermittent Audible
- Power Source Change: Continuous Audible
- Oxygen: Continuous Audible
- 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 12 VDC External Battery
- 12 VDC Internal Battery
- Overall Dimensions: 9" (H) × 12.25" (W) × 12.25" (D) (22.9 × 31.1 × 31.1 cm)
- Weight: 28.9 lb (13.1 kg)