Rental - Kangaroo™ Joey Enteral Feeding Pump
Portable enteral feeding pump with backpack-like design provides reliable hydration and nutrition to patients on the go.
The Kangaroo Joey is an extremely portable, ambulatory-specific enteral feeding pump designed to give patients safe and reliable nutrition. The unique, backpack design allows for discreet, convenient use.
The Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump is available for rent through Integrated Services. For more information, contact an Integrated Services representative at (877) 907-0878 today.
- Portable enteral feeding pump delivers consistent and reliable nutrition and hydration to patients on the go.
- Unique backpack design allows for convenient and discreet use.
- Ambulatory-specific feeding set design assists in ensuring proper usage and formula administration.
- Dosage delivery accuracy within +/- 7% making enteral feeding even safer.
- Smallest Kangaroo enteral feeding pump ever, suitable for ambulatory use.
- Shock-resistant rubber overmold helps to make the pump shock and splash resistant.
- Easy-to-use interface guides the user through programming the feeding pump.
- MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) identification system recognizes the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options.
- Memory settings enable prior settings to be saved for up to 72 hours.
- DEHP-free pump sets protect the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP.
- Anti-Free Flow pump set device ensures increased safety for your patients.
- Programmed in 17 languages.
- Pump lock-out feature prevents manipulation of pump delivery if needed.
- Battery Life: 18 hours
- Weight: 1.7 lb (with pole clamp 2.3 lb)
- Feed Rate: 1-400 in 1 mL increments
- Flush Volume: 10-500 in mL increments
- Flush Interval: 1-24 in 1 hr intervals
- Memory: 72 hours
- Tubing length: 9” (From pump to feeding container)
- Multilingual Capabilities: 15 languages