Rental - Vapotherm Precision Flow
The Vapotherm Precision Flow is designed to add warm moisture to breathing gases during respiratory ventilation. Suitable for use with neonates, infants, pediatric and adult patients in a variety of care settings.
The Vapotherm Precision Flow is available for rent through Integrated Services. For more information, contact an Integrated Services representative at (877) 907-0878 today.
- Detachable and disposable patient circuit can be changed within five minutes for minimal downtime.
- Built-in oxygen/air blender, electronic flowmeters and controllers.
- All internal sensors are self-calibrating and self-monitoring.
- Internal battery backup maintains flow and oxygen percentage for at least 15 minutes if AC power is cut off.
- Temperature, flow and oxygen percentage are adjusted via a single setting control knob on the front panel.
- Automatically senses cartridge type, maximum flow setting is automatically reduced is the low-flow cartridge is installed.
- Large, easy to read panel displays all values and alarms.
- Flow range: 1-40 lpm.
- Warm up time is less than five minutes.
- Universal power requirements allow for use in a variety of care settings.
- Height: 11.5 in
- Width: 8 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Weight: 10.6 lb
- Circulating Water Volume: Approx 400 ml (including delivery tube and cartridge)
- Mounting: Rear mounted clamp fits IV poles up to 1.5 in diameter
- Gas Connections: Standard DISS non-interchangeable fittings for medical air and oxygen
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, approx. 200VA during warm up, approx. 80VA in steady state (depends on flow rate and temperature)
- Backup Power: (Qty 4) 4.8V nickel-metal hydride AA batteries
- Gas Supply: Medical air and oxygen at inlet pressures between 4 and 85 psi (28-586 KPa)
- Water: Sterile water in pre-filled sealed container