Rental - DRE InView HD Video Laryngoscope
The DRE InView HD Video Laryngoscope is portable and ergonomically designed, allowing clinicians to achieve high-quality visualization over many care environments. Available with disposable and reusable laryngoscope blades.
- Video laryngoscope ideal for a wide range of applications: ICU, Cardiology, Emergency and Ambulance.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design weighs less than one pound.
- 3.5-inch display provides high-performance visualization capabilities for every intubation.
- Anti-fog, 2.0 megapixel lens lets clinicians use the laryngoscope immediately without preheating.
- Internal 8G SD memory card records intubations for training, etc.
- Video display rotates 180 degrees, as well as up and down.
- Battery life lasts approximately 200 minutes.
- Onboard Micro USB for charging the unit and transferring video files.
- Available with disposable and reusable blades — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Size: 3.5 in
- Monitor: LCD
- Revolution Ratio: 640 x 480 (RGB
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Video Refresh Rate: 30 FPS
- Illumination: LED
- ≤ 350 g (lightweight, portable, comfortable)
- Data Output: Easy to establish and store files
Laryngoscope Blade Camera
- Resolution Ratio: 2.0M Pixels
- Field Angle: 66°
- Illuminance: ≥ 800 lux
- Type: Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Long Working Time: ≥ 200 min
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Capacity: 3200 mAh
- Charging Times: more than 300 times
- Charging Time: Less than 8 hr
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Input: 100 - 250 V, 50 Hz
- Output: 5V, 1000 mA
- Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ +45°C
- Storage Humidity: ≤ 93%
- Storage AP: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Working Temperature: 5°C ~ +40°C
- Working Humidity: 30% ~ 85%
- Working AP: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa